AARP and HearUSA
AARP selected HearUSA to offer a comprehensive hearing care program exclusively for AARP Members. Both organizations are committed to dramatically expanding awareness of hearing loss in America and offering easy and affordable access to professional hearing solutions.
AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization that helps people 50 and over improve the quality of their lives. With over 37 million members, it is the largest membership organization of its kind. Visit the AARP website >>
Join the HearUSA Hearing Care Network:
- HearUSA will market your practice to a target audience of 37 million members with the support of a multimedia national and regional campaign.
- Become a trusted provider for the ONLY AARP-endorsed hearing care program – the nation’s most influential organization representing people over 50
- AARP produces AARP The Magazine, the definitive voice for 50+ Americans and the world’s largest-circulation magazine with over 35.7 million readers; AARP Bulletin, the go-to news source for AARP’s millions of members and Americans 50+; AARP VIVA, the only bilingual U.S. publication dedicated exclusively to the 50+ Hispanic community; and their website, AARP.org
- Benefit from hearing wellness promotions in Readers Digest, Parade Magazine, AARP The Magazine, Website and AARP Bulletin.
- Grow your practice! Reach out to local AARP members through education and advocacy of hearing care awareness.
For more information on the AARP Hearing Care Program, including how your practice can participate, please Contact the HearUSA Provider Relations Team >>